Eternal Kingdom RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Kingdom RP

A site for casual role playing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving with impact

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tempest

Tempest

Amount of messages : 269
Gold : 1914
Date of registration : 2012-10-24

Character sheet
Power: Earth Gear
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue240/240Arriving with impact - Page 4 Mana_b11  (240/240)

Arriving with impact - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 2:09 am

"Where am I think to myself", I think to myself slowly regaining consciousness. Slowly the feeling of movement is registered. "What's going on", I wonder opening my eyes barely just to get a glimpse of my environment. From what I can tell, I'm being carried, but I can't make out quite yet by whom and where. Before making to many sudden movements I check to see if I can move freely and after making sure I can, I push myself away from whatever it is that is holding me, using as much strength that I can muster.

I case I'm forcibly hold down:
In case I get free:
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Amount of messages : 47
Gold : 0
Date of registration : 2015-03-15

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving with impact - Page 4 Mana_b11  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 1:20 pm

This girl seems to love to complain. I suddenly feel a pang of pity for Lloyd. Kyara doesn't seem like a bad person per se, but entirely reasonable is not a way to describe her either it seems.

"Yeah, because this landscape is just filled with weapons for us to pick from. I got you one of those gun things now, better get to know it. Gain a sense of realism. We are in a place neither of us knows, we are stranded in the woods and we don't even know if we can get food or fresh water. Bows and arrows are the least of our concern right now. Use what you have, don't complain about what you do not have."
I started sarcastically, but with everything that is going on, I start to lose my cool a little bit. This girl needs one hell of a reality check. And the fact I haven't eaten anything this entire time is not helping my mood either.

"Also, scythes? Those have to be some of the most impractical tools to use as a weapon ever." I'd facepalm if I wasn't carrying an unconscious Lloyd.

Just as we approach the cave, I feel Lloyd stirring on my back and before I know what is happening, he has jumped off and is facing us. He looks dazed, but relaxed when he sees us. Thank the Goddess, something to distract me.

"Morning sunshine. I see you are feeling pretty good again. You have been out for an hour or 2 tops. We were about to enter this cave to use for shelter until you were back on your feet. In fact, let's still do that so we can properly regroup and gather our thoughts." Having Lloyd to talk to should make for a nice balance.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

Amount of messages : 173
Date of registration : 2018-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 2:15 pm

I take a deep breath. It is better if I don't answer Kyou right now. I am becoming way too agitated. I try to control my breathing. I really need Tada close to me now, but I have to prove that I can be useful even when he isn't here. But I can't help but be worried about him. Don't you dare to do stupid stuff while I am here. However it is also a fact that since he decided to use his powers I haven't fought at all. When I even thought about grabbing something to fight with he would have destroyed the obstacle. I used to fight a lot to protect him, but the reality is that I haven't done any fighting for quite some time.

"So what is the plan gonna be? We can hide in this cave for a while although there is a good chance that they will find us again soon. Lloyd, is there a chance that the stolen stuff can be tracked by them? If not do you have any idea at all about how they found us?"

We can't really do a lot here if they keep finding and attacking us. But we do need food and water and time keeps passing, so we need to find a place to sleep before it will become dark. Although that still will take some time. I haven't slept too much last night. Or at least it feels like I didn't. Actually my body feels more tired after Lloyd carried me away from that house than before. Why did we leave that house again? I don't really remember. I think we were attacked, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to recall any details. Did one of those attackers do something that messed up my memory? I am not gonna doubt Lloyd at least. It would make this too complicated and things would get more difficult if I have to doubt him. I will probably remember over time and if not that is alright as well. I am not gonna ask him about it at least. He would just think I am being dumb. Although it seems like Kyou and Lloyd both are already thinking that anyways.

I look up at the sun.

"Right now it is 4 o'clock so there is still enough time left before it gets dark, but we need food, water and a place to sleep as Kyou said. I still don't know anything about this place so in case the idea of time doesn't exist for you, 4 o'clock means there is still enough time to look for everything before it gets dark, but we should really start with the preparations."

I would like a change of clothes as well, but I think it would be better if I keep my mouth shut about stuff like that for now.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue240/240Arriving with impact - Page 4 Mana_b11  (240/240)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Getting a better grip of the situation, I slowly turn my shoulders and move hands to several parts of my body, to check for lasting injuries. Both Kyara and Kyousuke seem quite easygoing, so I can only assume they haven't run into trouble yet. I just quite a bit of power, so I wouldn't be surprised if more those suited man were on their way, or maybe even "them". I not quite sure Kyousuke and Kyara did it knowingly, but they made the right call of moving. "Several bruises and cuts, some still open. Organs are still working", I say to myself after completing finishing my body assessment, confirming my previous thoughts. I pull out the scanner I left in my other pocket while listening to Kyara and Kyousuke. Lucky for us the scanner doesn't seem to pick up any signals, so if we moved far enough we shouldn't encounter them for a while. I look over the cave Kyousuke mentioned we should hide for now. The way it looks, it would make it difficult to escape once you're in, and it doesn't exactly look hidden either. Though suspicious, I can only conclude the plan doesn't have a malevolent intent, considering the lengths he has gone to by now.

"Hiding in plain sight huh... I don't mind that idea."

I look back to the two as Kyara must a valid point. After making a final check I stuff the scanner back into my pocket.

"As long as we don't use any powers they shouldn't be able to track us. As for how they found us last time, I can only assume that it has something to do with Kyousuke arriving here. When I first met you Kyara you said something in lines of arriving in this place. They were tracking me down as I used my powers before then, but they could have only known where we were exactly after you arrived. Similar to how they found us here, due to Kyousuke. Back in at the house, you must have used a power as well, as they found us there as well."

I take another careful look around the area, this time focussing on something else. After spotting what I was looking for I walk towards it, signaling the other two to follow me. In front of me is a plant that looks similar to most with the exception that the leaves have small thorns and the leaves are more pointy. I carefully grab the stem of one and pull it out of the ground.

"These plants are edible and fill up the stomach quite nicely. They should grow here in several places. Oh, make sure to only grab only 1 and only if they grow in groups of 3 or more. There should also be some small animals to hunt for additional food. Lastly, we do need to secure some water. Maybe the cave has some. I suggest we split these tasks and meet back at the cave. Does that sound like a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:
Arriving with impact - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving with impact - Page 4 Mana_b11  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 6:31 pm

Finally, with Lloyd back on his feet and thinking along, things seem to be progressing a bit better. And seeing him pick up that plant shows that he does know this area at least to a certain extent.

"If we still have some daylight left, then I suggest you guys check out the cave mostly together and stay around here. Especially considering Kyara can barely fight and you are still recovering, it might be better for you to stick together. I can take care of myself, so I'll gather more plants and see if I can gather some forest critters. Only grab one from a group of 3 right?" I am not sure if Lloyd trusts me yet, but considering the circumstances this seems the best course of action to me.

I hand them a couple of the guns I took, keeping at least one for myself. It may not be my style, but if it comes down to it, I rather have this on me than not.

"I got these from those assholes. Mainly so they don't have them and so we have some back up ammo. I'll be back in half an hour to check up on you guys again. Any objections?"

It takes everything in me to show this restraint and not run of on my own like usual. I am not used to it, but considering the events that led to me being here (aka, the pounding I got that knocked me out), this might be a good time to start learning. Maybe dad will finally be somewhat proud of me then...
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 7:22 pm

"Then I will go find some water."

I start walking deeper in the cave after saying that. There is no way I can go hunt. In the first place because I have never hunted before and don't want to kill animals myself. I am guessing Lloyd has done it before as he stated that option so easily. And in the second place I don't have any weapons to do that with. I only have this gun now with darts and darts most of the time equal poison or drugs or something like that and it wouldn't be smart to poison the animals we are supposed to eat. And I am definitely not gonna use this power for something like this. I am somewhat happy that they can track this power to be honest. It means that no one wants me to do anything with it. I have seen Tada use it in an offensive way before and if they knew I might be able to do that as well they might expect me to use it. As long as I don't absolutely have to I will not use it for more than small healing. If the situation gets worse I might do bigger healing, but even that I have to avoid. It is only good that they see me as a stupid girl. They will just think I can't do better healing than this without questioning. As long as small healing will keep them from dying that is enough.

As I keep walking in the cave I start feeling worse as I move forward. The last time I was in a cave was only a few weeks ago and the memories are still fresh. I push myself forward. They see me as an idiot already. I am not going back to say I am too scared to do this. I have gone through worse. It is dark which gives my eyes the opportunity to play tricks on me as well. The only thing I see is red.

Was this cave really this big? It didn't seem this big on the outside. It doesn't matter. I went down a bit as well, so it is just continuing under the ground. It also became colder. That isn't important right now. I only need to look for water. I keep walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 10:14 pm

Both Kyara and Kyousuke set out, saying they will cover the tasks I laid out. Left alone just outside the cave I think about what else I can still do. I look in the direction Kyousuke left, wondering if he can really carry out both tasks within 30 minutes. The plants he needs to collect aren't necessarily rare, but it isn't quite common for them to grow in groups either. I doubt he will find a decent amount within 30 minutes unless he can somehow cover a large area in little time.

*Sigh* He didn't even bother to ask for specifics... Oh well, he will figure it out himself eventually.

I take a look up to the clear blue sky. There's hardly any wind in this area and the gentle light of the sun is quite nice. "I'd say one more day. Just wait one more day alright...", I say to myself before returning to reality. Noticing the heavy bloody stench I long for a need of water for more than simple consumption. I scavenge some branches lying around before heading into the cave. I figure if I put some speed into it I can catch up to Kyara. It quickly comes to my attention that the cave seems bigger than I was expecting. Though dark, I try to take in my surroundings as I go further in. The insides seem to be made of solid rocks and earth. It was to be expected but there doesn't seem to be much flora inside the cave.

After a while, I stumble across a figure which seems to be Kyara. Finally catching up to her, I walk right next to her as I gently place my hand on her shoulder.

"Ah, there you are. You are in quite the hurry, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 2:40 pm

With Lloyd and Kyara staying behind, I have some time to think things over. Everything has been happening extremely fast today and I am still no closer to actually finding out what is going on.
My mind starts racing.
"So I wake up in another place. With people I have never seen before. And one of them uses magic and the other seems to have something like superspeed. Which must mean..." Just as I seemed to reach a conclusion, a small deer seems to sprint right past me, startling me.
"Damnit, there goes my train of thought."

But that is quickly replaced by the fact that I see prey that will give us more food than small critters.
Guess it's time to do some light training. See if my legs are coming along just as good as my arms.

"Oh Goddess, forgive me for taking one of your dear creations. I shall make sure his death is not in vain, for it will give your faithful servant the power to continue."
I say that, just before I jump forward at an incredible speed, using just the right amount of strength in my legs and before the deer knows what happened, I managed to snap his neck. I promised never to hunt again if I could help it. Guess I couldn't help it this time...

My perception speed seems to be catching up slowly as well. If I can keep up this training, I should be able to fend even better for myself. I need this speed alongside my strength if I am to properly protect Layla.

I manage to pick a few plants that Lloyd mentioned. Seems these are a bit rarer than I thought. Damnit Lloyd, could have told me that before you went into that cave with Kyara. I was specifically asking if there were objections.
With the deer over my shoulder and the plants stuffed in my pocket, I start running back. Extra training is extra training.

When I arrive at the cave, it seems Lloyd and Kyara went in already, so I shout in.
"Guys, I'm back! Hope you don't mind deer for dinner!"
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 5:58 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. I try to turn around immediately to see who or what it is, but as I am trying that too quick I fall backwards. I try to walk back to try to keep my balance, but I still fall in the end and hit the wall. My head starts hurting a bit and I see that my left arm started bleeding because of the hit with the rough texture of the walls.

"Lloyd?"

I finally have time to see what actually grabbed me. I was too deep in thought to even notice someone walking behind me.

"What are you doing here? I can find water on my own if you wanted to know."

I get a bit mad when it crosses my mind that Lloyd came here thinking I couldn't do it on my own. When I stand up I notice that I got some minor cuts pretty much all over my legs and arms. I should have worn clothes that covered my body more. The cuts are really minor luckily and will go away over night probably, but I feel a bit embarrassed that after all the fighting this is what got me hurt. And Kyou will probably laugh at me as well. Only the cut on my right arm is somewhat bigger. It stings, but it isn't anything too bad either. It does look worse than it actually is. It will probably hurt the next few days though. I would like to blame it on Lloyd, but this was my own clumsiness. I was way too deep in though which is pretty dangerous in a place like this. If it wasn't Lloyd that grabbed me but anything else with malicious intent then this wouldn't have ended well...
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 8:23 pm

Despite being careful, the touch alone seems to set Kyara of in a frenzy. I can't help but cover my ears, as the piercing sound of her sudden scream is a little too much to take. After her shriek, she backs away and then hits the wall. The sight alone looks somewhat funny although I can get myself to laugh as she hits the wall rather hard. After that little scene, she finally notices I am there. I pick up the branches I dropped just now wondering how she is awfully off-guard.

"Yes right here. Although I suggest keeping it down a notch. You do realize screaming like that can attract unwanted attention. Well, I am sorry for startling you like that"

With the final branch in hand, I walk up to Kyara to check and see if she is alright. Up close she fine with exception of her right arm. "Isn't she going to heal herself", I wonder as my view is lock-on the nasty wound.

"Are you...."
!

I suddenly hear a familiar voice shouting. Another one, not to keen on keeping a low profile.  *Sigh*
Wait a second. He's back already... Did half an hour already pass? Was he just THAT fast? Or maybe he was extremely lucky. I turn back to Kyara to see her reaction, as I assume Kyousuke will catch up soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 12:15 pm

I hear some faint mumbling down in the cave, so I assume they are working their way into the cave. Not wanting to stay outside, I walk in as well and after some time, I come across the two of them.

For some reason, Kyara seems hurt and Lloyd is looking kinda worried.

"Are you alright? What happened?"

I lay down the deer and rush over to Kyara.

"There aren't any enemies around right?" I begin looking around suspiciously, but the cave seems empty.

Not sensing any other kind of danger, I relax only slightly, waiting for the story of what happened here. I was back sooner that promised, but that deer was a very lucky stroke.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 9:55 am

"We are fine nothing to worry about."

Kyou will only laugh at me anyways, so I say only this. In the main time I try to press the wound on my arm shut. I normally Always carry a first aid kit with me, but it wasn't with me when I arrived here so I can only just try to keep it closed with my hand.

I notice that Kyou is carrying a deer over his shoulder.

"You seem to have found a deer at least. Did you see anything else? And most importantly did you see anything that could point at us being followed?"

I doubt it as he wouldn't be here standing so casually, but maybe he noticed something unusual.

"I looked inside the cave for a short while and the cave seems to be pretty deep and goes underground. We need some light to go deeper. Normally I could at least do stuff like that with the power that I can use, but if I use it we will be found again so that doesn't seem to be a good idea. Maybe we could make some torches."
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 12:23 am

"Yeah, what she said..."

I respond to Kyousuke as he rushes to Kyara's aid. If we are all here again, then it's best we start thinking about the next thing to do after all. This cave is definitely an odd one. It's quiet and the air is still and dry. The cave seems to go on forever and I'm starting to wonder if we are going to reach the end of it, let alone find any water.

As I hear Kyara mention our light problem, I slowly walk over to the deer Kyousuke brought with him. I strain my eyes to inspecting its corpse barely noticing how it doesn't seem to have any cuts. The sight quickly reminds me that Kyousuke sure has some ridiculous physical strength. I get a little closer to the corpse.

"I believe it was the stomach area..."

In a soft tone reach out for the stomach as I try to remember what my mentor taught me. With a skillful movement of my arm, a small blade sticks out of my sleeve, obscured from vision by my hand. "Just as I thought", I think to myself as I slice the stomach of the deer open without too much resistance. After carefully removing some of its fur, I move on to the tendon cutting a piece away, after the which the blade retracts itself back into my sleeve. Though dirty at this point I could care less as I smelled pretty much the same. I take out one of the larger branches I took with me, wrapping on the fur on top of the branch and securing it with the tendon.

"There we go"

With that, I show the makeshift torch I made. Finally, I reach out to the pockets in my pants as I reveal a lighter. It takes a while before the fur finally catches enough fire to sustain itself. The burning smell is quite awful and the light it produces is weak too say the least but for now, it will do.

"Let's go, then. I doubt this will hold out for long."
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 12:56 am

Kyara seems to be troubled by something and I doubt it is the wound.

"Obviously, but that is your business I guess. I did not notice anyone or anything trying to follow me. Then again, if they somehow brought us here, I doubt they would just walk around announcing themselves. Now, maybe it is worth checking out the cave at least."
I say as I turn around to the deer again.

Wait, did Lloyd just partly skin the deer and make a torch? Is he hiding something? Questions for later I guess. I'm just glad we have something to help us see. Now that the torch is lighting up the place, I do see that the cave seems to go quite a lot deeper, but the air around us feels moist and cool. It may mean water further down. It is worth checking out.

"Let's go. Maybe we can actually find some water in this cave given how humid it is. And we may need some water for that cut of yours Kyara."

I have no intention on pressing them for what happened if they don't want to share. If they don't, it at least means it wasn't anything from those guys that took us here.

Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 8:40 pm

"Finding water would be a good thing indeed. It would be better for this wound, but most importantly we need something to drink."

I start walking back into the cave. Now that Lloyd and Kyou can see me I really have to relax. I don't feel like admitting that I am scared, so I just have to keep moving. I try to stay in front of them so they can't see my face.

I am happy there is some light now. The cave is a few meters in width, but there doesn't seem to be an end of the cave. I hope it isn't too big. I don't want to be here too long. I still am not really calm. I can't help but think about last time I was in a cave and it makes me worry about Tada, I really hope he is alright... Shion don't you dare let Tada go off on his own!

"So Lloyd... Kyou and I did and introduction round and told each other a bit about who we were and ehhh... you haven't done so yet. And do you know anything about those guys that are after you?"

I think if we can just have some casual talk about anything I might be able to forget about being in a place like this. I can't think too straight here so a simple conversation is for the best. And it can't hurt if we can get some more information about those guys and about Lloyd and Kyou in general.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:40 pm

"Humid huh", I think to myself wandering the long corridor to the cave. Before long Kyara walks past me taking the lead in our search for water. Trying my best not to move the torch around, I do make an effort to scan the area to anything out of place. The distinct sound of the fur burning is suddenly interrupted by Kyara as she directs a question at me. I take some time to think of a way to explain myself wondering why they want to know "now".

"I already told about me didn't I?! You both keep mentioning that you aren't from this place and to be frank, I don't know what to add to that. I never had a real home to begin with for the last three weeks I've been living wherever I'm allowed to."

As I walk and explain I keep scanning the place, making sure to not let it affect my walking pace. Every once in a while I notice some odd mark on the walls both to the left and the right.

"As for those guys, I already mentioned it's best to avoid them Kyara. That advice holds true for you as well Kyousuke. They specialize in finding and capturing people who have special abilities to extract whatever power that person holds. Hmpf, they'll stop at nothing to take people in. The very tools they use are based on powers extracted from victims. Drugging, breaking every bone in your body, they are even willing to kill if necessary. Yeah, why not they have ways to revive someone anyway.
For now, we are lucky since we've only encountered scouting teams. The way we are now, I doubt we can handle them once they send a real unit after us."
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 3:15 pm

As we start walking, I notice Lloyd checking the surroundings, so I decide to do the same. Even though I have no idea what to look for. Let's hope I recognize it when it comes along.

Kyara and Lloyd seem to start something again and Lloyd's warning kinda rubs me a weird way. Nobody is stronger than I am.

"Jeez, way to bring down the mood Lloyd. Would it hurt to lighten up a little? No matter who comes after us, we'll deal with it. I have dealt with traffickers and power stealers before. As long as we stick together, nothing will be able to stop us." I slam my fist into my other hand. Gotta stay positive.

As we keep walking, I feel the temperature drop a little bit. A flow of cool air seems to come from a small path to the right and more importantly, I hear water dripping.

"Guys, I think we found some water." I say as I start heading there. Sadly, it is too dark for me to see, so I have to wait for the others.

Note to self: get on that energy training again. I should be close to start controlling energy.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 11:39 am

"Precisely! We can do it together. And I may not be the best in battle, but at least I don't have anything they need from me. I am a normal girl without special abilities. There is nothing they can steal. The power that I use is not inside my body and the source is somewhere far, far away."

I feel slighty sad after admitting that. I really am far away from him...

"Anyhow, we can do it together."

After that Kyou states he found some water. Now that he says it I feel that the air became colder and I hear the sound of water. I walk towards Kyou and look at the body of water that appears to be pretty big. I can't see much of the water because it is so big, but it looks like a lake... I get a weird sensation when looking at it. And then I notice why that is.

"Guys be careful. Lloyd, remember I saw a lake in my vision? This is that lake and as I said back then my visions are tight to strong emotions and most of them are bad. So keep your eyes open."

I would like to suggest to just leave, but I don't know how much longer we can keep going without water.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:43 pm

I can't help but chuckle a little as the two are quite optimistic. They remind me of myself back then. It is probably because of that, that I'm having difficulties seeing a direct confrontation with them ending well. I've seen too many innocent deaths, to be that naive. The conversation comes to a halt as Kyousuke spot a source of water. We both follow his direction and come across the source. I move the torch to illuminate the place. It is quite a sight to behold seeing how this fits inside a cave. Kyara's warning, however, brings me back to reality. I immediately start to wonder how much of her vision we can serious, seeing how there doesn't seem to be much of a treat around here. At the same time, I too start to get a rather ominous feeling, that I can't shake off. At this point, we simply can't afford to take any risks either.

"Then I suggest to we drink as much water as we can and see if we can take some with us. After that, I suggest we leave."

Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 3:42 pm

I had not expected the source of water to be a big lake like this. Underground lakes almost always hide something, be it an evil lair or ancient ruins or something.

Kyara mentions a vision. It is pretty vague.

"A vision? As in "I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!"?" I pray that they pick up on that reference. If DBZA is not a thing in this world, I am popping heads. I turn around as I say that and look at them with a grin.

"Anyway, we need water, no matter the danger we might be in." Without further ado, under the light of the torch, I go to the lake. I bend over to take a big sip of refreshing water.

As soon as my lips touch the water I feel something. Something is happening and the cave starts shaking. In the middle of the lake, it seems an island seems to rise up out of the water and I barely catch myself before falling into the lake.

On the island, it seems torches are suddenly lit and I feel like I need to get there. Something is calling out to me, there is something there for me.

"Guys, we need to go there. Please trust me." And I dive in and start swimming to the island.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 8:15 pm

"The way you say that makes it sound like you were refering to something that I am not getting, but yeah I see the future occasionally."

After that Kyou starts drinking some water. As I want to tell him to not drink the water before cooking it, so he won't get sick of it, the entire cave starts shaking and an island rises from the depths of the waters. My first reaction is to suggest to run away quickly, but Kyou seems to think otherwise.

"Then we go there."

It will proabably cause trouble in the end as my vision almost Always suggests bad stuff, but it is not that it matters. Visions can't be changed, so if Kyou wants to go there I think we should check it out. He seems very serious about it. And to be honest there is light there that is not made by a dead animal, so I don't mind going there and it feels less cave-like there as well.

I look at the island as my eyes get used to there being more light. In the middle of the island there seems to be something like an ancient temple, but it seems there is more behind that, but I can't make that out yet. I try to get closer to see what it is, but as I walk forward I suddenly feel light-headed. I remember this sensation. It happened last night as well in the house when I was with Lloyd. I don't know what it is but it seems to spread throughout my body, although it strangely doesn't feel too bad, but I have to resist whatever it is that is trying to engulf my body and after a few seconds I manage to focus again. What the hell was that?
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Kyousuke brings up a valid point as at this point we pretty much need water. Without much of a discussion, however, Kyousuke quickly moves over to the lake to drink from it. He didn't even check it to see if it was safe, but at this point, I can't really tell if I'm really surprised about it or not. "He sure is impulsive", I think to myself, but before I can even speak up another strange happens.

"......"

As a mysterious island appears from nowhere I can't help but stay silent, wondering what is going on. After the island has completely emerged, I snap back to reality and pull out my scanner in rapid speed. Unfortunately, there seems to be some interference here, as the scanner has difficulties picking up a signal. After Fidgeting with the controls I give up before turning back at the island. Kyousuke already seems determined to go there, jumping in the water quickly advancing. I stay back for a bit to think about before noticing Kyara advancing as well. She stops for a bit, showing a little out of place movements. I walk up to her to check in.

"Did you get another one of those visions? Well, either way at this point we might as well see what's up there."

With that said I go in second, slowly entering the water making sure nothing is out of the ordinary. After that I follow Kyousuke, making sure some of the bloodstains gets washed away as I move on.
Back to top Go down
Maikuruma

Maikuruma

Character sheet
Power:
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 3:00 pm

After a short swim, I make it to the island. As I wait for Lloyd and Kyara to catch up, I look around.
Ruins of an ancient temple seem to be the main focus of this island. That feeling that pulled me here is stronger than before. I feel some sort of energy flowing around the temple and I feel more at ease somehow.

The water has energized me and my head becomes clearer. Just enough to wait for Lloyd and Kyara to make it to the island.

The temple shows signs that I vaguely recognize. I think my dad has shown me some of these symbols. I can't quite remember what they mean, but something tells me that I will find that out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
One-Winged-Cat

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 8:59 pm

"No, it is not a vision and I hope I won't get them as that would count as using powers and we could be tracked by those scanner-things. It is probably the same thing as yesterday. I might lose conciousness again, but you even managed to escape from those people yesterday while I was unconcious."

I still don't know how Lloyd escaped yesterday actually. He didn't use his power, otherwise he wouldn't be carrying me like that afterwards. Did he find a way where those guys couldn't find him? That would be pretty impressive as we were surrounded by I don't know how many people.

I also have to find out what happened exactly with me yesterday. I think it had something to do with Tada's powers. They went into my body and after that I lost consciousness. It would be very inconvenient if that kept happening. Also because I don't know if we can be tracked by those scanners if it happens. If it is just magic transfer between Tada and me they shouldn't be able to track me and they can't track unused power, otherwise they should have been able to track Lloyd all the time, but I don't know what happens after I become unconscious. Maybe it is nothing at all, but I can't be sure. I should ask Lloyd later if he noticed me using powers after becoming unconscious. But is that the only thing that happened? Maybe Tada is using it to track me. Then maybe he can find me. If that is the case I shouldn't fight it next time. I am sorry for rejecting it Tada!

But anyways Kyou is getting away. I have to go after him. I will have to get my clothes wet... I just hope I won't get sick. I go after Kyou.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Character sheet
Mana Capacity:

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 1:24 am

Not sure how to reply to Kyara's statement, I remain silent, as I can't help but wonder what trully happened for her not remember anything.

The time spent pondering is short after which I moved into the water. The water is quite cold but strangely enough quite refreshing. As I move forward some of the dried up blood dissolves into the water leaving a thin trail of blood behind. Not being the best of swimmers i arrive at the island after several minutes. After setting foot on the island I take a lick of my hand to see if water is safe to drink. Not noticing anything strange from the taste I quickly take two large scopes. More thirsty then i thought I almost choke from drinking but quickly recover. After making sure Kyara reaches the island as well I walk up to Kyousuke, while looking around. Ruins, unbeknownst to me are as far as the eye can see.

"Well Kyousuke, Any idea what's up here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving with impact   Arriving with impact - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving with impact
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Kingdom RP :: RP Area :: Simulation Realm-
Jump to: